CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Im In California...After A Short Stop In Vegas

Alright, for all of those people who cannot wait for my next update...here it is. I just spent the last 3 hours flying across the country...i've spent the last 1 hour sitting in a building waiting on our rental van. So, not much has been happening. The flight over was really cool...it is amazing to see all of God's creation and all it's beauty! I watched as miles and miles of beautiful landscape went past me below. 35,000 feet in the air is a great place to reflect and think about things. There was something about flying through the clouds that pulled me closer to God. It was very humbling to be that high in the air and still know that Im so far below God. It reminded me that all my best is still not good enough for the Creator of the universe. But, I have been made clean through the blood of Christ! At church this past week the sermon dealt with the passages in Romans and Colossians where Paul reminds us that we are worthy through Christ's blood! It was amazing to read through the words and listen as God spoke to me and encouraged me in my walk with Him. As I was looking out the window I saw rivers, mountains, valleys, and deserts, all of which showed the might and power of God the Father. It was a blessing be allowed to view His majesty and power! But it was a short flight and before I knew it I had to buckle my seat belt and we were sitting on the runway in Vegas. But, I will write about and load pictures of my adventures soon, hopefully tomorrow sometime. But I can't wait....it's going to be AMAZING!

2 comments:

AUNY said...

I am so glad to read another post from you!

Anonymous said...

heeeyyy I just saw your comment. I definitely don't post much anymore.

But I'm glad you do! I'll be a new reader.