CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 12, 2007

A Brand New Day

What a day! Things at camp have been amazing, long hours and no sleep! It's been hard sometimes but more than anything it has been a blessing! God has shown up HUGE in my life this summer and it's been through many things. New people have come into my life and challenged me and pushed me to become something far more than I ever could have imagined for myself. Events in my life have shaped my thoughts and opinions and caused me to change the way I view people and honestly, the way I view life. So, here begins a new chapter in my life...one that is a constant struggle to live the life God has called me to and to put Him before everything else in my life.

1 comments:

Shannon said...

I like your blog!