CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 3, 2008

My New Place

I have spent the last few days moving into my new place and getting things set. I'm trying to make the place fee like home. It's a little difficult at time because my roommate isn't here yet so setting an apartment up alone can be boring at times. I'll be living here for about a year and then moving on to grad school or something different. Don't have that part figured out yet. But for now I will be here. So I apologize for the bad quality of pictures but it's the best I can do with a camera phone. Don't complain. So here's the goods and enjoy! It's a little like Cribs but without the fancy camera shots and the sexy bathroom scene and awkward bedroom scene either!





Here is the extremely small T.V. that I got for my room. It's small but it will work for me. And the corner of the bed.



And here's the bed with the empty bookshelf beside it. Hopefully I can put all my books on here without it falling. Cross your fingers.

And another shot of the bookcase/desk. I didn't want to buy a desk so I'm using my Fender Amp and my Mesa Boogie cabinet. And I stole the chair from Katie. So, it's rigged but it works for me!


And we now have the dinning room. Complete with folding metal chairs! And it will also serve as a bike shop for myself. Don't make fun.








The best part! The half full living room! Complete with the most comfortable recliner in the world! But without a T.V. or any other furniture. Hopefully they will get here this weekend with my roommate.

And the back porch! Complete with camping chairs and Cutter bug repellent. My favorite part of the whole place. It's a great view of pine trees 4 feet from the deck! Ha!

Hope you all enjoyed the tour and all are welcome to hang out. Just call me.

0 comments: