CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Beginning of A New Year

This week was the beginning of a new year. Classes have started, the cross team has got things running at full speed, and life is busy already. I haven't even had stuff to read or write and I've already had some really late nights! It's crazy! But it's all good times. I am excited though about the year ahead. Things wont always be easy and it will be tough but I am excited about the places God will take me and the things that He will reveal to me. My fraternity has started getting things ready for rush and we are ready to get some really great guys in as brothers! The cross team is looking really good and we are fit and ready to get the season started. Classes are going to be good but I've got a ton of papers to write this year. I have to write my senior thesis and it's got to be at least 20 pages! On top of that I have 5 classes that have at least a 10 page research paper! So pretty much I will be writing a small book this semester. Look for it in all major bookstores. Right now I am sitting at the BCM Cookout running sound and doing all that jazz. It's good to be back at school and be with my community of believers and followers of Christ. We've already had some quality times of worship and praise and prayer and scripture study. I am blessed to have some of the greatest friends that you could possibly want! This week I have been nothing but surrounded with love and support and encouragement from all of them! I thank God for everyone who is a part of my life, I am truly blessed! But since I am at a cookout I do believe that I must go get a burger and some chips and a drink. Later.

1 comments:

Shannon said...

I can't wait to hang out with you! Can we make that happen soon???