CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Here's To You

So a few of my friends have complained that I don't write in my blog enough. And it's probably true. I just have a hard time remembering to sit down and write all the things that I do! I guess the reason is that I feel like I never do things that are worth people taking the time to read about them. But I give the people what they want, so here you go.

Today was day one at Brock and Auny's house. Shannon, Mallori, and I drove up to Franklin, TN last night. It was a pretty fun ride with lots of funny stories and laughs that come with them. We met everyone at Starbuck's and spent a good while talking and catching up with everybody. But back to today. We worked on Brock's zip line that he put up at his house last week. We thought we had it fixed but after 3 times we broke it! One of the bungee cables snapped! It was crazy! But we eventually got it fixed to where it will work and be fairly safe.

This afternoon I learned how to ride a dirt bike! We went to a local track and I learned how to ride. I didn't do any of the technical jumps or anything but I did a few loops around. It was a lot of fun! I looked a little goofy trying to learn everything but once I got the hang of it I was able to ride around fast and hit a few little jumps and got some air! I rode for a little while just in circles to get comfortable. But now I know can ride a motorcycle!

Tonight was a lot of fun with everybody! We had some AMAZING Thai food and then some AMAZING chocolate! It was some of the best food that I have ever had. Almost as good as Red Fish from Marina Cafe and Chocolate Stuff from Barbara Jeans! That's how good this stuff was! But it's late, I still haven't adjusted to Central Time at all. Tomorrow is going to be another fun filled day! Good food and dangerous fun! Look out!

0 comments: