CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 7, 2008

Rain

Today I drove home in the rain. It has been raining every other day it seems like. But we need it and God is providing. Next week is spring break! I came home to rest and sleep...and eat real food...before I leave Sunday. A group of us from school are heading down to New Orleans to work with people from East New Orleans. We will be working with people in their yards, building houses, playing with kids, and so on. I am pretty excited to go down and share God with people. I pray that God will do amazing things this next week while we are there. I pray that people will see the glory of God through our lives and actions and words. And because the glory of God was revealed to them through our lives they well see Christ and experience His love! That is my prayer! So I ask all of you...or anyone of you who reads my blog to pray that as well! Thanks to all!

0 comments: