CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 18, 2007

The World Should Slow Down

The world should slow down...very much it should slow down. It seems that we are always running around and trying to get to the next place we have to be or get the next thing done. And I do not like it, I do not like the fact that friends are too busy with school, life, work, and whatever else to just hang out! And I really wish that somebody would invent a teleporter so that I could teleport myself to go hang out with friends that live far away! But regardless...the world should slow down and give us a chance to breathe! That's what I want for Christmas! A chance to breathe and spend time with family and friends! So world...slow down! But slow enough that we lose gravity and start floating off the earth!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Man I miss you way too much! I'm so sorry I didn't get to stop by last weekend...I wish I had time, dang it!

Shannon said...

Awww I'm not sure if I ran into him or not...dang I wish I had met him!!!