CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Bass Cat


Here at Shorter, there are lots of stray cats wondering around. Up on the Hill there are a couple of cats that roam around campus. And down at Bass, where I live, there is this one cat that has caught my affection. Earlier this year, a very small and unhealthy cat started showing up around the Bass apartments. A few of us started feeding the cat and taking care of it, and soon it was healthy and a very happy cat! I didn't think about it much, but it soon started to get really cold and the cat had nowhere warm to stay! But for some reason I didn't think that the cat would mind the cold. But one night, me and Kate were coming back after going somewhere and it was FREEZING! And I felt awful and I had to do something for the cat. So I went and got a big box that I had some stuff in when I moved in and I put a few towels in it and made the cat a nice little warm bed. And as soon as I put the box down, the cat went straight into it and went right to sleep! It made me really happy! And every night when I walk up to the door, the cat is waiting in his box! It's really cool! And the other afternoon it was pretty cold and wet outside and the cat was sitting by the door and just meowing at me! I swear that the cat was yelling at me to take it inside! So I took it inside and let it in my room. I laid down on the couch and started watching TV and the cat jumped right up on my chest and took a nap! It was SO cool! So, that's my story about Bass Cat...that's what we've all decided to name it! So yeah, that's it! Sorry the picture is upside down...I couldn't figure out how to do it...so sorry!

1 comments:

Shannon said...

I miss you Therron and I'm excited that I get to see you this week! yay