CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 13, 2007

My Dog

My dog is crazy! His name is Ranger, and today I came home for Fall Break and my dog went nuts! All day he was running around, taking my shoes with him, barking, slobbering all over the place, and having a good ole' time. And I was too, even though he was chewing my flip flop and getting them covered in his nasty slobber, i couldn't help but laugh and smile, I think he was too. Being at school makes me miss my dog, a lot. Some days all I want to do is go get him and bring him back with me and go play and run around until we both are exhausted and just fall on the grass and sleep. I swear that he smiles and me when he's happy and I promise that he frowns whenever I leave and I know that he is as sad as I am. I have to leave on Tuesday to go back to school and I really don't want to cause I don't want to leave Ranger! Each time I leave, I take him a treat and sit with him and scratch his back and belly and tell him how much I'm gonna miss him. All he usually does is lick my face and burp after he eats his treat! Gross! But funny! So while I am home I am going to spend a lot of time with my dog! Because he deserves it and cause I miss him!

1 comments:

Shannon said...

It was so great to see you yesterday!
Miss you already friend