CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

30 Minutes for 50 Cents

Doing laundry up here at school is not the funnest thing to do...and it isn't the cheapest thing either. Yesterday I was finishing up my laundry and I noticed that I was spending a ton of money to wash clothes. I was spending $2-3 on drying my clothes! It only takes a dollar to was clothes, but drying takes forever! And our dryer sucks! It's been broken twice already this year, and each time it's taken 2 weeks to get it fixed! It's rediculus! But whatever, I think that I'm gonna start going to a laundramat to do laundry, it should be cheeper maybe. And I really don't like the fact that it's so cold in the morning, which feels great, and then it gets so dang hot in the afternoon!!! Where is fall?!?!?!? I wish it would hurry up and get here! Ok, enough complaining...

1 comments:

Shannon said...

It makes me happy when you write blogs!
Since I can't talk to you everyday or even every week...I can read about your moments:)

Makes me happy!!!