CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 11, 2008

It Has Started Again

So, school has started up again! I just finished my first week back with classes and practice and it was pretty tough! I'm already stressing out and running around doing all these things and somehow already getting behind! I don't know how I am going to catch up with classes...each one requires a research paper of at least 10 pages! But I guess it's part of it! But it sure does get stressful! But it's great to be back on the hill and have so many people that need to just hear the love of Christ and feel the grace of God! I recently shared my heart and read some scripture at our BCM meeting this week and my heart broke at how simple it was to love people and how so often we refuse to do so. I read of how Christ sat with the woman at the well and how she drank of the living water and how her life was forever changed. My prayer is that I will have the strength and power to love people as Christ did and to show them how great a life of following Him really is!

0 comments: